April 23, 2014

Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

I found this recipe at Betty Crocker. The pancakes were very good and everyone really enjoyed them. You can find the recipe for the Cream Cheese frosting here.


Ingredients:
  • 2 cups Original Bisquick Mix
  • 1 tblsp. Sugar
  • 1 tblsp. Unsweetened Baking Cocoa
  • 1 cup Milk
  • Red Food Coloring (I only used a few drops since I don't like to add extra dyes to our food. That's why mine are kind of brown.)
  • 2 eggs
Procedure:
  1. Pre-heat your griddle or a pan on the stove.
  2. Mix together all ingredients until just combined.
  3. Pour desired pancake size onto hot griddle or pan. Flip when bubbles appear and stay open.
  4. Add your Simple Cream Cheese Frosting over top.
  5. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy! I am going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it. It is very yummy! I froze the leftovers too.

      Delete