June 05, 2014

Plan to Eat: A Fabulous Meal Planning Site

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

Hi everyone. I have just begun using Plan to Eat and I am very happy with it so far. It allows you to input your recipe from just the link, which is a huge deal for me since I find most of my recipes on Pinterest and really just don't want to have to type everything in. You can sort your recipes in many ways so I'm sure everyone will be able to find their own way to use it.

In addition to storing all of your recipes in one place this site also has a wonderful meal planning section. It's a simple drag and drop style calendar where you simply drag your recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks to the correct dates and your done. Once you finish planning out your week, 2 weeks, or even a month worth of all meals in the household you can then print it out, also a big deal for me.

As if this site wasn't already awesome enough once you have your calendar planned you can then create your shopping list (which you can also print or use on your phone) for whatever dates you specify. So, if you create your meal plan for the month you can then go in each week (or however often you shop) and print your grocery list for that time period.

It is so easy to set up and use and very user friendly. Plan to Eat allows you to try it for 30 days free, without having to put in a credit card. Afterwards the pricing is not bad at all:

-1 month 4.95
or
-$39 for the whole year

Obviously, the year price is the way to go if you are going to use this site to handle all of your meal planning needs, which it is fully capable of. I can't wait to add this into my grocery routine for good!

Do you use this site? Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment